DAYTONA SENSORS #112002 WEGO III Wide-Band Air/ Fuel Ratio Kit
Only 3 left
Air-Fuel Ratio Interface - WEGO III - Wideband - Single Channel - 0-5V Output - Controller / Digital Display / Logger / Sensor / Software - Universal - Kit
- We proudly offer our WEGO™ Single Channel Air/Fuel Ratio Display Systems with built-in data logging. These kits include the WEGO™ unit, Bosch® LSU4.2 5-wire wide-band oxygen sensor, 18x1.5mm weld-bung nut for mounting sensor on exhaust pipe, and our software on CDROM.
- WEGO™ units are versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays air/fuel ratio (AFR) and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure.
- Our WEGO™ units can be used for on-road or dyno testing and are suitable for all automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications.
- All WEGO™ systems are highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3 - 19.5 AFR range (±0.007 Lambda error over 0.70 - 1.33 Lambda range) and feature a ‘Easy Free-Air’ calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects.
- WEGO™ systems also include a 0-5V analog AFR output for interface to dyno instrumentation along with an ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions.
- WEGO™ units feature a wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines and race vehicles without an alternator. Current drain is approximately 1 Amp per channel and includes a built-in USB interface.
- Compact size: WEGO™ III is 4”L x 2”W x 0.5”H, single channel WEGO™ IV is 3.3”L x 2.1”W x 0.9”H
- For tough and extreme environments, the WEGO III™ is fully encapsulated with a water-proof LED display.
- WEGO™ Kit include the PC Link software and also a USB cable. PC Link software runs under Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8 and Windows® 10. Older Windows® versions and Mac® are not supported. PC Link allows the user to program all the parameters and tables within the CD-1 Sportsman™ system. Minimum PC requirement is a 300 MHz Pentium® with super VGA display (SVGA with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution). The WEGO™ systems connects to the PC by means of the USB interface supplied with the system. The PC must have a free USB port.
- Best of all, Daytona Sensor™ products are covered by a One-Year Limited Factory-Backed Warranty
Air-Fuel Ratio Interface, WEGO III, Wideband,
Single Channel, 0-5V Output,
Controller/Digital Display/Logger/Sensor/Software, Universal, Kit
|Truck Freight Only||NO|