MEZIERE #WP361 Single Outlet Elect. W/P - Radiator Mount
SINGLE OUTLET ELECT. W/P- RADIATOR MOUNT
Electric water pump, radiator mount, 1 outlet, 55GPM, standard motor, black
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, we build our water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. Our 300 series pumps move more water and produce more pressure than any other electric pump on the market. That means better protection for your high horsepower, high demand engine! Our 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
Radiator mounted pumps fill many different needs.When an engine mounted pump is not available or space limits the ability to use one, the radiator mounted pumps offer a creative solution. Our pumps can be configured to use almost any size line. All of our pumps are built for cooling systems and can operate properly in a harsh environment.
This water pump model features:
- Radiator mounted design can be added to most aluminum radiators
- Suitable for street or drag strip use 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality black anodized finish
- Standard motor provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
- Radiator mount weld plate included
- Single outlet port accepts any of our WN style fittings
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- WN style fittings available for #10AN, #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, #24AN, 1 1/4", 1 1/2", or 1 3/4" slip hose.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with hardware but without the fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the type and size of the desired hose connection.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 5.20" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 6.2 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: This pump is compatible with 16 volt systems. Care should be taken not to run the pump while the system is charging.
|Truck Freight Only||NO|