MEZIERE #WP111B SBF Billet Electric W/P - Blue
SBF BILLET ELEC. W/P -BLUE
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, we build our water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbersand competitors' outlandish claims. We say what we mean and mean what we say. Our 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
This water pump model features:
- Fits small block Ford Windsor, Cleveland and 5.0 models before 1994
- Suitable for street or drag strip use 2500+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality blue anodized finish
- Standard motor provides 35 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete standard small block Ford unit weighs only 5- pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1" NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1", 1" or 1" slip hose
- Belt Drives: Standard SBF design will clear Jessel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems. NOTE: Ifyou are running a cam belt drive on your small block Ford, you will most likely need the WP173 pump. This pump will not fit Yates, Danny B, Jessel, or Race Master belt drives.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without the inlet fitting and optional back plate. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose. A back plate will be required in all applications using a stock style timing cover.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 6.10" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.5 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: When purchasing a pump for a 16 volt system we recommend the 16 volt optional motor on our pump. The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications.
|Truck Freight Only||NO|