B and M AUTOMOTIVE #81025 QuickSilver Shifter For 68-69 Camaro w/Console
Only 3 left
Shifter - Quicksilver Console Shifter - Automatic - Console Mount - Forward Pattern - 5 ft Cable - Hardware Included - Chevy Camaro 1968-69 - Kit
QUICKSILVER SHIFTER FOR 68-69 CAMARO W/CONSOLE
The B&M Console QuickSilver Shifter for 1968-1969 Camaro(Automatic TH-350 and 400) is a top of the line ratchet action shifter that provides performance without a trigger. To get into park or reverse from drive, just lift the knob/stick assembly and move it forward into position. It's cable operated for easy installation and precise shifting. A 5 foot precision B&M shift cable and all the mounting hardware for TH-350/400/700R4 is included or you can use you existing stock cable set-up for ease of installation. The shifter easily adapts from 3 to 4-speed transmissions making it perfect for stock and upgraded vehicles. Back-up light and neutral safety switches are fully incorporated into the shifter and has a lighted gear position indicator window. The chrome bezel, stick, and knob are accented by the black slit style boot and deep blue knob insert giving your first generation Camaro that classic muscle car look, all while providing the fast shifting, smooth ratchet action that B&M has always been famous for.
Features and Benefits:
- High perfomance ratchet action
- Reverse lockout feature meets NHRA and IHRA requirements.
- Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, lighted gear indicator, cable, plastic chrome knob, cable & all required mounting hardware.
- Chrome Plated Bezel that adds a certain style to the center console.
- Bezel Dimensions inches: 6.06 x 9.93
- Cable Exit: Front
- Cable Length: 5 ft
- Color/Finish: Chrome
- Package Contents: Shifter Assembly, Knob, Plastic Chrome Bezel, Window Indicators (3&4 Speed), Cab
- Park/Reverse Lock-out Style: Lift
- Shifter Action Type: Ratchet
- Shifter Material: Steel & Plastic
- Stick Height (above console) inches: 5.75
|Manufacturer||B and M AUTOMOTIVE|
|Truck Freight Only||NO|
|Warnings||These products may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm|