AMERICAN AUTOWIRE #510004 Power Plus 13 Integrated Fuse Box System
1. Nylon 6/6 Panel Components. Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash position
2. GXL/XLPE (-60 F � 275 F) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color coded.
3. Horn relay, floor dimmer and courtesy light connections.
4. Standard brake light connections with third brake light..
5. Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire.
6. Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management.
7. Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges.
8. Indexed headlight switch connection.
9. Complete rear body wiring for lighting and fuel tank.
10. Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting.
11. Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires.
12. Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated SI series alternators.
13. Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads.
14. Long ignition, accessory, and battery leads for the ignition switch. A separate alternator exciter lead wire is wired in.
15. Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
16. Headlight and floor dimmer switches. Connectors for GM column mounted ignition switches and HEI distributors.
|Truck Freight Only||NO|
|Warnings||These products may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm|