DAYTONA SENSORS #120001 LED Dyno Timing Light
Versatile and long life LED timing light intended for permanent installation and continuous operation on engine dyno systems.
· LED life estimated to be in excess of 400 hours with engine running at 1,500 RPM.
· Low cost capacitive spark pickup is used with conventional distributor, coil pack, and coil-near-plug ignition systems where a spark plug wire is accessible.
· Spark trigger sensitivity adjustment to accommodate different ignition energy levels while avoiding false triggering.
· Additional trigger inputs allow using the LED timing light with coil-on-plug ignition systems.
· High voltage trigger input allows triggering from COIL- signal for coil-on-plug ignitions without integrated coil drivers.
· Logic level (0-5V) trigger input allows triggering from coil drive signal for coil-on-plug ignitions with integrated coil drivers.
· Status LEDs for power and trigger signal.
· New Phillips Luxeon LED with narrow spot optics is pulsed at over 30 watts to provide brightness equal to or better than conventional Xenon flash tube based timing lights.
· LED lamp has 15” flexible gooseneck with 1/8-27 NPT male thread that allows easy mounting and alignment on any dyno frame.
· Black anodized aluminum controller housing and Delrin LED lamp housing.
· Industrial grade clamping terminal block on rear panel allows easy hookup.
· Compact size: controller is 3.3”L x 2.1”W x 0.9”H and LED lamp is 1.5” OD x 1.9”L.
|Truck Freight Only||NO|