AMERICAN AUTOWIRE #500703 Highway 15 Modular Wiring System
HIGHWAY 15 WIRING KIT, complete panel and full wiring kit
1. Ignition switch Included
2. Connections included for either dash or column mounted ignition switches
3. All needed terminals and connectors to finish the basic wiring system are included
4. Complete wiring for headlights (Headlight switch included with internal circuit breaker)
5. Mounting legs are moveable to allow for various mounting situations
6. Alternator regulator diode included
7. Micro-Relays for Horn and signals
8. 15 output connections
9. Floor mounted dimmer switch Included
10. Heat resistant nylon 6/6 construction throughout
11. 3 position head-light switch
12. Designed with internal circuit breaker protection (Billet knob included)
13. Unique design of "gauge cluster disconnect ". Makes connecting up to 8 gauges simple and convenient.
14. Heavy 8-Gauge alternator power feed wire
15. High heat and abrasion resistant XLPE wire. (Wire withstands -60oF to +275�F)
16. Complete engine compartment wiring for oil pressure, water temperature, starter, neutral safety switch, ignition switch, distributor coil, main power feed, alternator and regulator
17. Coil leads supplied with connector for GM HEI distributor
18. Bypass wire included for point type distributors
Headlight circuit complete with circuit breaker for headlight switches without integral circuit breaker
19. Complete wiring for all running lights, brake lights and directional lights, and license lights and third brake lights
20. Dash wiring included for electric gauges such as oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter, fuel gauge, and tachometer.
21. Dash lighting for all gauges, speedometer, turn signal, & high beam indicator lights
22. Complete wiring for steering column including horn, directional signal switch, and 4-way hazard switch.
23. Standard 3-7/8" GM column connector (both male and female) are provided to directly plug-in to any �69-�74 GM steering columns.
24. Connector bodies and terminals are provided to also make mating to any make column a breeze
25. Complete wiring for radio, heat and A/C, and wipers
26. Spare battery and accessory circuits
27. All fuses, flashers, and relays included Horn relay on panel
28. Standard turn signal and hazard flasher circuits
29. Circuit breaker capability on 1 battery and 1 accessory circuit
30. Wire circuit ink-jet labeling every 2 " or 3 "
31. Heavy duty terminals and internal power buss
32. Rugged factory terminals and terminations within the fuse panel assembly
33. Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included
34. Patented Hooke�s Law Screw-down connection system
|Truck Freight Only||NO|
|Warnings||These products may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm|