Ignitor Conversion Kit
Allis Chalmers G, B, C, CA, WC, WD, WF, WD45, D10, D12, D14, D15, D17 Tractors
Case 200B, 400B, 500B, 600B, 300B, 310, 420 Tractors
Farmall A, AV, Super A, Super AV, B, BN, C, Super C, H, HV, Super H, Super HV, M, MV, Super M, Super MTA, Super MD, Super MDV, W4, Super W4, W6, Super W6, W9, Super W9, 354, B414 Tractors
John Deere 1010, 2010, 3010 Tractors
Oliver 44, 55, 60, 66, 99, 550 Tractors
IGNITOR KIT FOR 4-CYLINDER DELCO DISTRIBUTOR #1111748. 6-VOLTPOSITIVE GROUND, CLOCKWISE ROTATION.
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.
- Operating Voltage: 8-V to 16-V DC
- Temperature Range: -50 to 300F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- Can be used with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with our Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil.
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi-spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- No complicated wiring makes installation easy.
- A solid-state electronic ignition system. "Never change points again!"
|Truck Freight Only||NO|
|Warnings||This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm|