Ignitor Conversion Kit
For tractor models 50, 60 and 70 Gas with Delco 1112569; 520 and 530 Gas with Delco 1112569; 60, 70, 620, 630, 720, 730 Gas with Delco 1112576. Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit, replaces points and condenser with an electronic module. Use on 12 voltpositive ground system.
IGNITOR FOR 2-CYLINDER DELCO DISTRIBUTOR # 1112576.
Â 12-VOLT POSITIVE GROUND,
*Fires 90 Degree ON DISTRIBUTOR CAP
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.Features
- Operating Voltage: 8-V to 16-V DC
- Temperature Range: -50 to 300F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- Can be used with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with our Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil.
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi-spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- No complicated wiring makes installation easy.
- A solid-state electronic ignition system. "Never change points again!"
|Truck Freight Only||NO|
|Warnings||This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm|