QUICK TIME #RM-6022 Bellhousing Chevy V8 168 Tooth w SFI 6.1
RM-6022 - GM Bellhousing (168 tooth)
THIS IS THE UNIT FOR YOUR SB AND BB CHEVY RACE CAR
FULLY SFI APPROVED.
- Height = 6.290
- Trans. Bore = 4.685
- Engine = Small Block Chevy, Big Block Chevy, LT1
- Trans. =Muncie, Richmond, Saginaw, Falcon, Bert, Brinn, Chevy TKO 500-600 Jerico
- Clutch = 11"
- Flywheel = 168 tooth or 153 tooth
- Weight = 22#
- Full engine plate, pivot ball, and grade 8 bolts included
- SFI Certified at 6.1.
- 9 OCLOCK OPENING FOR CLUTCH FORK
Available for circle track, strip, and street applications, QuickTime offers the lightest steel bellhousings available anywhere in the world. Because the cone is spin forged, not rolled or stamped like older designs, it is the most dimensionally stable bellhousing on the market with over two times the strength of any other steel bellhousing. Built from-high grade steel, it is work hardened to withstand over 80,000 PSI. 100% built in the USA, all products reduce drive train wear, increase horsepower, have better tunnel and header clearance than any other bellhousing, and are designed with input from the OEMs, engine builders, transmission builders, racers and hobbyists
|Truck Freight Only||NO|